- Assist in robot teaching and PLC program setup.
- Assist in automation system assembly, electrical wiring, site installation, test and troubleshooting.
- Conduct factory acceptance test and site acceptance test.
- Conduct end-user operation and maintenance training.
- Perform system maintenance and support for system in production.
- Generating SOP for service and application team.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechatronics, Robotics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PLC programming and machine troubleshooting.
- Ability to understand mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Ensure given tasks complete within given timeline.
- Willing to learn and responsible
- Team player who is able to work independently when required.
Salary $3200 – $4500